Re: LDAP

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 07:28:06PM -0400, Jon DeVree wrote:
> Does anyone have user passwd stuff setup in LDAP? If so how, I'm having
> problems and could use some help.

Okay I got the "passwd" command changing passwords now, but I have one
problem left. (I also got replication working, which is related to this)

my replicated slapd has the following in it's slapd.conf
updateref ldap://tesla.setec:389

This should cause all updates to be referred to the main server.

I can't change passwords on any machine bound to my replicated server.
It fails with:
LDAP password information update failed: Unknown error

passwd: password updated successfully

If I go through the same process on tesla, it works fine.
--
Jon
"I do not need a house, only a room with a computer" -- Dr. Pastel