Local job offer

I received an email from a local business owner last night looking for some PHP/SQL programmers. The text of his message is as follows:

Kyle,

I saw on MTU’s LUG page that you were/are the president. I’m writing in hopes that you can help my local company find 1-2 capable PHP programmers. In exchange for your help, if they work out, stay on for at least 3 months, I’ll donate some money to your organization.

If you’d like more details about the nature of the work or my company, I hope you’ll find the attachment informative. I’d be happy to take your questions or suggestions on how to find talented PHP developers at any time: (906-483-4917) or Ian@xxxxxxxxx.

Thank you & Sincerely,

Ian E. McKilligan

Up and Running

404 Emerald St.

Houghton, MI 49931

Phone: 906-483-4917

Email: Ian@xxxxxxxxx

Website: www.uarss.com

Obviously I don't expect any of you to take or hold the job to get money for the LUG. I've attached a .pdf of the of the job description he sent.

Kyle Schneider
Social Sciences - Secondary Education
CAEL Partner
MTU Linux Users Group President
Resnet Student Consultant         483-9955
Telcom Information Technology 487-2581