Support your local linux

So here's the deal; I can finally install linux easily without losing a bunch of data. However, I don't have any install CD's and the network here is very very slow. Soo, in the spirit of distro competition, I will attempt to install the first distribution's CD that arrives intact at the address below. Be the first to mail me your distro of choice and watch a newbie suffer at the hands of unguided linux installation. Act now, or be outdone by proponents of other distributions!

Matt Holmes
Apt. 525D
100 Woodview Lane
East Peoria, IL
61611

-Matt Holmes

PS: If you want to send me other goodies, that's cool too. Note that goodies is defined here as "things that I will like getting", as opposed to "things that will hurt me", "things that will repulse me", and "things that will kill me".