Re: grub problems

> Reinstalling Fedora will fix it, as will a few other ways.
>
> Windows automatically rewrites your MBR when it installs, thereby
> replacing Grub.
>
> If you've got the ability (I don't use Fedora, so I don't know), just
> reinstall Grub to your Master Boot Record, and you should be fine.
>
> ~Will

Knoppix or any other Linux Live CD is extremely useful for this.  I'm
afraid I don't have my Knoppix Hacks book at work with me, but if you want
to wait until 5:30pm EST, I could email you the relevant portion.  I'd
recommend you just google it though.

--
Kyle Schneider
Social Sciences - Secondary Education Concentration