Re: grub problems

Oops. I meant to send this to the LUG, but I sent it to Kyle instead:

 If you installed Grub somewhere other than your MBR, then you have
another option. Download something that can read raw data from your
hard drive, such as WinHex. Copy the first 512 bytes of the partition
where you installed Grub into a file called "bootsect.lnx", or
whatever you want. Add the line:
C:\bootsect.lnx="GNU/Linux (or some other name)"
to your "boot.ini" file in Windows (probably C:\boot.ini). Next time
you start your Windows bootloader, select this and Grub will pop right
up.
-Mike McElroy