Re: Java printing

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 09:45:36AM -0400, Xinli Wang wrote:
> An example Java application (see the attachment) from a web is now to be
> run on the machine. However, when compile and run the program, it gives
> a message box with the error "no print service found."

Does anyone else here suspect Java is looking for xprint?

Just a thought, I'll test it when I get home from work. All my machines
use straight lpr like the labs do. None of this cups or xprint nonsense.

(/me puts on his flame-retardant clothes)
--
Jon
I am a circumvention device forbidden by DMCA 17 USC 1201(a)(2)