Re: home wanted for: public service perl script

* Raphael Mudge (rsmudge@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> I graduate this semester but I would like to keep the script alive.
> Would someone with rights on the MTU lug server be willing to contact
> me about possibly taking this script off of my hands?  Its just a small
> cron job that would run once a day (around 6am or so).  The hungry
> students at MTU would be forever in your debt.  [Plus it would be a
> unique public service for the lug to provide, might help get your name
> out?]

Send it to me. I will get it put onto the lug server and also have it
archived with the lists discussion. If we do the archive right after the
foodscript runs the list archive will always be current for that day.

-steve
--
Steven Isaacson http://spi.panaverse.com
<web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> AIM/MSN/Y!:spi516