[lug-l] 2019-9-24 meeting minutes

This week we had a discussion on common linux interview question in case if anyone had a Linux administration interview during career fair.  Good luck this week and remember to have fun.

Also our current meeting time is Tuesdays at 7:00pm in Rekhi 101.

--
Eric Steve
MTU Linux Users Group (LUG) President