[lug-l] 2019-9-10 meeting minutes

Greetings followers,

This week was a bit of a mess regardless we still had our first meeting for the year and we went over the basics of what Linux and open source was.  I was able to find a link to video that explains it rather well but for obvious reasons we did not watch all of it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vW62KqKJ5A). We also discussed our plans for the semester so next we will most likely be doing a talk on different types of virtualization software and if we have free time potentially vagrant, docker, and chroot be used as substitutes for virtual machines for development purposes.  Anyways here is a link to vote on meeting times for the semester

http://whenisgood.net/4hgzayn

--
Eric Steve
MTU Linux Users Group (LUG) President