[lug-l] Meeting Minutes

Greetings,

I would like to thank everyone for another successful meeting at our new time for this semester.

Today we talked about the Wine 4.0 release and the apt security bug.

Eric also gave a great introduction to a sophisticated terminal calendar program, Remind.

And if you would like to read a discussion on the philosophy of privacy:
https://www.linuxjournal.com/content/privacy-right

Thank you and I look forward to see you all next week,

--
Jake Black
MTU Linux Users Group (LUG) President