[lug-l] New year

Greetings,

I would like to welcome everyone back from Christmas break, and hope it went well for you.

We will resume our regular meeting time from last semester on Tuesdays at 8pm in Rheki 101, starting with tomorrow (1/15). If you are unable to make this meeting time regularly, please reply to this email. If there is enough absence then we will discuss moving the meeting time at the general meeting.

Thanks,

--
Jake Black
MTU Linux Users Group (LUG) President