[lug-l] Welcome Back

Hello Everyone,

I would like to apologize as I was very busy the past couple weeks and neglected sending out an email earlier.

We had a table at KDay and recruited some new members. We are going to have a meeting at the same time and location as last semester: Wednesday 8pm-9pm in Rheki G009. However, I would like everyone to complete this "When is Gucci" to confirm if this is the best meeting time. Please complete this by Friday so I can finalize the room reservations for the rest of the semester.

TL;DR - general meeting this Wednesday (9/12) 8pm-9pm in Rheki G009
              Fill out "When is Gucci" for the following general meetings

Thanks,

Jake Black
Linux/Unix Users Group (LUG) President
Computer Networking & System Administration (B.S.)
Michigan Technological University