[lug-l] Upcoming LUG Events: Elections & Presentations!

Hi everyone,

Things that are happening in LUG:

Currently, the nominations are as follows:
  • Eric Steve - Anything/Everything
  • Jake Black - President
  • Paul Esch-Laurent: Vice-President

Presentations:
  • Next week (04/11): Dotfiles by Paul Esch-Laurent (Me)
  • Two weeks (04/18): LXC by Jake Black

Attendance to the meetings has been low, even for LUG standards. If you're available and are interested in keeping the org going I'd encourage you to show up.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns (or maybe you just want so send me a cat GIF).

Thanks,
Paul

:wq

--