[lug-l] New Meeting time

Hey all,

After looking at the results from the survey Wednesdays at 7PM looks to be the best time.
Since that time has already passed for this we will be meeting next week Wednesday at 7.
I will email the room later in the week because I must reschedule the room.

- Zach
--

-Zachary Jones
Michigan Technological University