[lug-l] Meeting Reminder

Hello fellow Linux enthusiasts!

Just a friendly reminder that we will be having our weekly meeting this Tuesday, January 31st, at 5pm in Rekhi 101. Come with ideas of things you would like to learn or talk about over the semester so we can look into planning them!

To get a head start on that, if you haven't yet, please fill out this form so we can get a good understanding of the topics and events you guys are interested in:

https://docs.google.com/a/mtu.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdX5SUFK9TN-OBt0fg8ES2g8cOoTThpTQTUNdthBC1Ixs7L5A/viewform

Thanks,

Adrian Felder
acfelder@xxxxxxx