[lug-l] Website No Longer Accessible in Chrome

So, as we discovered in the IRC channel, the LUG website is no longer
accessible in Chrome.  I seem to remember it being accessible a few
weeks ago, which would suggest a recent change, otherwise I would have
been sending this email a year ago when Chrome removed the feature in
question.  The LUG webserver (nginx) appears to be configured with
'ssl_ecdh_curve secp521r1;' which was removed from Chrome last year,
due to lack of use and desire to minimize just how much crap they have
to maintain.  In order for this to work, one can either drop the
configuration directive entirely, in which case nginx will go back to
its default of prime256v1, or it can be set explicitly to either that
or secp384r1.

-Doug