[lug-l] Fwd: Summer Activities?

All of the server admins are out of town afaik.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Jason Jakary" <jrjakary@xxxxxxx>
Date: May 25, 2016 8:40 PM
Subject: Summer Activities?
To: <lug-server-admins-l@xxxxxxx>

Hello,

I've been a basic linux user (*buntu) for years now and have dabbled in Arch the past few months. To be perfectly honest, I'm not very good with Arch but want to learn. I've successfully installed it a few times but am having difficulties getting it to boot on my netbook. Is there anyone up here this Summer that I could meet with and help me become less of a noob?

Regards,

--
Jason Jakary
BS Geology, Department of Geological & Mining Engineering & Sciences