[lug-l] Elections

Nominations have finished and voting is now open, please take the time to vote in our elections, I am hoping that you will show up to tomorrows general meeting (Rekhi 101 @ 5PM) where you will hopefully have a chance to meet the people you are voting for.

https://www.involvement.mtu.edu/organization/lug/election/start/98253

Please let me know if you have any issues, voting closes the 27th at 5PM.

--
Brandon Ingalls
Computer Network & System Administration Major