Re: [lug-l] New Shell Server OS

#BSDMR

Alex Roberts
Computer Network and System Administration Student
Michigan Technological University
Information Technology: Operations - Tier 1
Linux Users Group - Secretary
(630) 339-6158

Sent using CloudMagic Email
On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Brandon Ingalls <blingall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

CentOS was chosen as the next distribution for our shell server. Hopefully the sysadmin team will still be able to meet sometime tomorrow to get the new OS installed, I will work with them and try to help them in any way I can.

--
Brandon Ingalls
Computer Network & System Administration Major