[lug-l] IMPORTANT: Shell server, Huskybot, and Sensu Down until further notice

Hi All,

Unfortunately one of the drives in our VM host has died from a raid 5 array. Since none of the server admin team will be returning to Houghton until at least January 10th, we have made the join decision to power it down for now to prevent any further damages.

This means that:
IRC
Huskybot
Sensu

Will be unavailable until we come back and are able to properly handle the situation. We will be keeping you all posted - so stay tuned.

Thank you for being patient and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!
--
Stephen J. Radachy
President of Humane Interface Design Enterprise