  1. Go to the list environment homepage and log on.
  2. Go to the information page of the list you want to unsubscribe from.
  3. In the left menu, click on the 'Unsubscribe' link.

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Lindstrom, Cynthia <LindstromC@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please remove from mail list.  Thank you

From: Josh Knight [mailto:jgknight@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 1:26 PM
To: , lug-l
Subject: [lug-l] T-shirts on Monday

All,

I will bring the stash of LUG shirts to the meeting on Monday, if you'd like one make sure you come to the meeting to pick one up.  Here are the sizes available:

M - 5

L - 9

XL - 2

2XL - 3

We can discuss purchasing new shirts and doing a new design at the meeting. The existing designs can be seen at http://lug.mtu.edu/images/tshirt/ though I know we talked about doing a new design. Bring any ideas!

---

Josh Knight

Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University

Major, Computer Network & Systems Administration

Minor, Electrical Engineering

--
Jared Ledvina