[lug-l] All LUG Services Offline Sun 5/05/2013

Due to electrical maintenance by Michigan Tech, all LUG services including mirrors, IRC, shell server, etc will be offline from ~11:30am to ~4:30pm EDT on Sunday May 5, 2013.

I'll be powering the servers off at 11:30am on Sunday, so if you're running any computations or logged into any of the LUG servers, please try to remember to log out Saturday night or Sunday morning so you don't lose any work.

As always, we do have an off-campus IRC server at  mtulug.fxaffinity.com that will remain online during the outage.

Thanks everyone

---
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University
Major, Computer Network & Systems Administration
Minor, Electrical Engineering
Operations Team Leader, ITOxygen Enterprise
Server Admin, Treasurer, Linux/UNIX Users Group