Re: [lug-l] Sun Workstation Giveaway

Dear sunny bob, nice offer thx. And if it were around Berlin the Humboldt Campus, it would be a pleasure to meet to bring your hardware on the dharma way of resources. But it is the MIT, so when you re around show up and u get the inner city tour...
Yours sincerely crimson

Von meinem iPhone gesendet