[lug-l] Penguicon 2013

I am once again having people stay at my place during Penguicon. If you
would like to stay, please email me off-list to RSVP and for
directions/address info/phone number.

Again, tobacco is not permitted, but you may bring your own alcohol, if
you do not get enough at the con. We also have a cairn terrier, that the
president has not cavorted with, in case that matters to you. If you can
be around, but not sleep in a room with the dog, we can reserve you a
spot in the spare room which has a door to keep the dog out.

-Scott