[lug-l] SPI Flash Chip Programmer Needed - Bad BIOS

Does anyone happen to have a programmer with which I could reprogram a Winbond W25Q32BVSIG (8-pin 32-Mbit flash chip)? I stupidly bricked my laptop and I don't have the proper experience to make my own programmer or solder wires onto the chip.

If I do get access to a programmer, I'm also going to need the help someone skilled in soldering to remove and reattach the chip from/to the motherboard.

Let me know, and thanks in advance!

--
Brandon Dusseau
Housing and Residential Life