Re: [lug-l] Meeting Minutes 2/26/2013

Lightning talks at meetings.  Maybe you learn something about a bit of technology you didn't know previously.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Jared Ledvina <jfledvin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

Well I've done it again. Sorry about not sending this out much earlier.  As mentioned in the minutes, if you would like to add any information to the general "LUG is awesome because..." or the "Meeting Presentation" for this week feel free to ask. I'm more than willing to give you access.

Sincerely,

Jared Ledvina

Attendance:
Jared Ledvina
Kaleb Elwert
Tyler Adam
Tanner Ingersoll

Notes:
Server Report:
Still need to look into getting our own 3TB drives.

Budget is due tomorrow.
CS Department will match what we pay to help us get Gigabit internet on campus.
It would be about $40 per month
Campus might get upgraded to 10 Gig at the end of the semester!!
4 3TB drives are in the raidman!

THANK YOU DARKFX!!

Josh will ask for 4 drives from USG inthe budget.
New Server: Hope to have it up by next week

PR PR PR PR PR
For next week we will make a presentation that can be shared to CS and CNSA
Should we try hosting a Linux LAN tourny
Present at an ITOxygen OpenHack?
Presentations at meetings?

--
Jared Ledvina