Kaleb Elwert
Jacob Wiltse
Zach Malinowski

Everyone's break was decent

Dues:
Rethink the dues
Maybe switch to a donation like system

Emails:
Arch Linux repo syncs are colliding. Not that huge of an issue but still annoying.
Not sure what else is syncing wrong.
Will look into it over the next week.

Squeeze Jacob

Server Admin Report:

Website Redesign:
Will continue working on it in the upcoming weeks.
Wordpress? Drupal?
Need to evaluate current site setup so we don't lose anything.

New Server:
Once the new server is in place we can actually start moving everything over.
Still need to keep documenting everything!
Mario and Kaleb will get together over the next week to make the server ready to move back into Rehki.

News/Announcements:
Fedora 18 was released. Need to make sure we are syncing everything correctly.
The SAS cables are here! Can use raidman box!
Anon claims that they defaced MIT's website.
Arron Swartz died. :(
We are 7th on Arch Linux Mirror Status page!
Planetside 2! Pretty Awesome!

= = = = = Next meeting is on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 @ 7:00pm = = = = =

--
Jared Ledvina