Re: [lug-l] When, Where, HOW INSTALL a THON

This semester there will not be an installathon, by that name. This semester, the Linux Playground will be taking place tomorrow (Nov 1) from 11:00 to 13:00 in Rekhi 101.

At the meetings, it was decided that we would alternate semesters, starting the year with the Linux Playground in the fall semester to make Linux seem a little more friendly for incoming students, followed up by the installathon in the spring semester.

We do apologize for the lapse in communication. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

-Kaleb