Re: [lug-l] September 25 Meeting Minutes

> By official vote (100%) Peter Marheine is removed from his position as
> server administrator for not fulfilling necessary requirements for the
> position.
> Constitution needs to be amended to change the server administrator position
> to a team of people.
I feel like I was cut out of the loop here, but I don't think "not
fulfilling necessary requirements" is an accurate statement here (Jake
professes ignorance of this choice of words, so I'm not sure what to
think). I believe I've followed the letter of the constitution in
fulfillment of my duties, so I believe an impeachment vote was
improper.

If I take a less hostile approach and assume this is simply the desire
to spread server duties among several individuals (as I believe has
been discussed before) with exceedingly poor word choice, I can
support that move but believe I should have been consulted first.

Somebody want to clarify? For now I just feel like somebody had an axe
to grind, but that concept is rather incredible.

--
Peter Marheine
Michigan Technological University