[lug-l] Server Rack for Sale

ITOxygen Enterprise has a server rack that is no longer being used. I'm unsure of the dimensions exactly, however it is a standard 4 post rack that fits servers and switches.

Browsing newegg you can quickly see prices. We're asking for $75 or best offer.

You would be responsible for moving/transporting it. It's currently in room 719 in the M&M. There is an elevator that can be used.

Please reply or send me an email if you're interested!

---
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University
Major, Computer Network & Systems Administration
Minor, Electrical Engineering
President, Epsilon Pi Tau - Michigan Tech Chapter
VP of IT Operations, ITOxygen Enterprise
Treasurer, Linux/UNIX Users Group