Re: [lug-l] Meeting Times

Tuesday works best for me. I work 6 to 8 on Mondays.

Brandon Dusseau

On Sep 14, 2012, at 6:46 PM, Tyler Adam <tjadam@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Either day works for my schedule.

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Brent Nix <bjnix@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not a member, but would definitely consider it if it were on tuesdays.

On Sep 14, 2012 2:36 PM, "Jacob Wiltse" <jmwiltse@xxxxxxx> wrote:

At the meeting last night we discussed changing the day of our meetings to Mondays or Tuesdays. This is due to there being a lot of things being scheduled for Thursdays and our new advisor, Professor Soner Onder, having a research day on Thursdays.  Which day and what time would work best for everyone?