[lug-l] LUG hardware for sale/auction

LUG has some hardware we don't use anymore.  LUG is also having trouble securing storage space. So I'm proposing we get rid of this older hardware via auction, and if nobody wants it then it's going to be thrown away.

The following hardware must be picked up soon:
- Dell Poweredge 2450, no drives, possible hardware problems.  Starting bid at $20
- Netfinity 5600, 5x18.2GB drives, hardware problems. Boots up but may need some work.  $20

We will also be auctioning off imhotep/drive array once we decommission them, probably next semester.

All servers/hardware come with power cables!

LUG also has a few USB mice, PCI 10/100 nics, and some IDE (no RAID) cards.  Ask for details if you're interested.

---
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University
Major, Computer Network & Systems Administration
Minor, Electrical Engineering
President, Linux/UNIX Users Group
Operations Team Member, ITOxygen Enterprise