[lug-l] Searching for Potential Interviewees for a School of Information Paper viewing Info Overload in Relation to Death and Social Media/Online Communication

Hello,

I sent a few of these lists a potential survey for a paper I'm working on (https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_b0YKlDSQZJsmHYg if you have interest in filling it out but no interest in being interviewed, it takes about 10 minutes on average so far.)

I'm now looking for a few people to interview. Specifically, and I realize it may be a touchy subject, I'm looking for people who have had a death within their life, of someone who they were connected to fairly well via electronic communication methods.

For example, the inspiration for this paper came from a loss in my own life of a friend who was extremely social via Facebook, Twitter, phone-texts, voice-mails etc. We were not even necessarily the closest of friends, but his death left many electronic ghosts in my life that I still run into on a monthly if not weekly basis, which leave me with a mixture of positive and negative feelings.

If you have a similar occurrence in your life and would be willing to be interviewed in the next few days I'd greatly appreciate hearing back. It would not need to be in person, I'm pretty good with a variety of online communication methods and am malleable to whichever one you're most comfortable with (anything from skype, irc, aim, yahoo, etc. you name it I probably have it set up.)
M.S. in Information '13
Human-Computer Interaction
Univ. of Michigan School of Information
Partial M.Arch. from Univ. of Michigan