Re: [lug-l] Spring 2012 Meeting TIme

It is actually Thursday the 12th.  See you there.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Josh Knight <jgknight@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

LUG meetings will be held each Thursday at 6:00 p.m. in Rekhi G009 for the Spring 2012 semester.  Please note this is an hour earlier than last semester, but same room.

The first meeting will be Thursday January 13.  We will be planning out what we want to do this semester, and talking about the server reports.  If you are in charge of any of the documents discussed last semester, please bring them to the meeting.  I'll be sending out an agenda tomorrow by email as usual.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University

--
Jacob Wiltse
Computer Systems Science Major