[lug-l] New Meeting Time Objections?

Hello LUG,

Due to other obligations, some LUG members are unable to attend the meetings at 7:00pm.  Would there be any objections to bumping the meeting back to 6:00pm on Thursdays?  If not, I will go ahead and reserve our meetings for that time.  Please let me know if this is a major conflict with any organizations or other meetings you may have.

I'll send out an email later to confirm the meeting times for this semester.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University