RE: [lug-l] LCD panel For sale

I'm interested in the panel.  I'm home right now, but I can pick it up after break.  $10 sounds a fair price.

From: jwpenzie
Sent: 12/20/2011 11:09 PM
To: lug-l
Subject: [lug-l] LCD panel For sale

To anyone that is looking for a cheep LCD for a project. The LCD is a
40x2 with no back light. It is already on a mounting board. All it needs
is signal and Power. It comes with a printed book on its specifications
and pin out this is a pretty complete booklet. I am asking 10 OBO. A
backlight LCD panel goes for $20 on Jameco. Contact me if your
intreseted or want to know more about it. I can deliver it anytime at
Michigan Tech after break or ship it if things are set up ahead of time.
(shipping is not included in price)

Jakob Penzien

P.S if someone could forward this to the IEEE list it would be greatly
appreciated.