[lug-l] Server Reports

Hey everyone,

During the last few meetings we've discussed writing some server reports.  So far I have the following:

 Kaleb Elwert - Project hosting – Git/ChiliProject
 Peter Marheine – Web hosting for LUG members
 Peter Marheine - Current server hardware/software config
 Matt Gardeski – Document repository software for “Husky-Space"
 Jacob Wiltse - Minecraft server

I'm asking if you're on this list, try to have something done for this week's meeting.  If you're not on this list but you should be, send me an email so I know.  If you're interested in working on the server reports we can find one for you to work on.

If we could get this done (or mostly done) by the end of the semester, we could start off next semester by submitting these to IT via our adviser, G, and working on getting some new hardware.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University