[lug-l] Meeting 10-27-2011 Canceled

Hey everybody,

There are quite a few LUG members who are attending the IEEE presentation at 7:00pm in EERC 501 (which takes place at the same time as the LUG meeting.)  Because our agenda is so short, I've decided it would be better to cancel the regular meeting.

The presentation is only 45 minutes to an hour long, so if there's time afterwards, LUG members could get together and discuss anything that would have been talked about at a general meeting.  If not, IRC and email will work.

If you have any questions just send me an email.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University