LUG Mirror Stats

Good morning,

I was looking at our server stats for yesterday's Ubuntu release, thought you may be interested in seeing the data.

http://lug.mtu.edu/map/stats.php
http://lug.mtu.edu/map/map.html
http://agentc.tc.mtu.edu/cricket/grapher.cgi?target=/sw_edge/FES/fes-28-008;view=Octets;inst=20;ranges=d:w:m:y (nan bits/sec means at least 100 Mb/s)

tl;dr 4814 unique IP addresses used our Mirror yesterday. That's a lot of users.

(Note that these stats are regenerated daily, so after Friday 10/14 those pages won't reflect the same information.)

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University