Show and Tell Slideshows

Fellow penguins,

If you have given a show and tell presentation, it would be nice to get your slideshow/presentation material up on the wiki so people can see it.  I've gone ahead and attached my presentation on the wiki page so you can see how it can look. It's real quick and helpful to those who can't make it to your presentation.

http://lug.mtu.edu/wiki/Show_and_Tell

You can do this a few different ways.  If you've used Google Docs, you can change the privacy settings for the document to public and throw a link up next to your presentation entry on the show and tell page.  If you want to paste text/images, you can create a new wiki page and link to it from the show and tell page.  You can also export your presentation as a PDF, upload it, and link to the file from the show and tell page.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University