Re: LUG move

The move will actually take place at more like 16:30.  The servers will be down during the move.  So if you would like to get on IRC while our servers are down please use the USLUG server: irc.uslug.org
I am still looking for volunteers.  So if you are in Houghton and will be around today at 16:30, let me know.  We will be meeting on the second floor of Fisher.

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Jacob Wiltse <jmwiltse@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys, is anyone in Houghton and available to help today? I'm thinking around 15:00.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cayce Will <ccwill@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 12:45 PM
Subject: LUG move
To: Jacob Wiltse <jmwiltse@xxxxxxx>

Ok, it looks like everything should be in place for you to move your equipment from the old rack to the new.  If you need any assistance, please let me know and I’ll see who or what I can rustle up.  What is your intended timeframe to move?  I would like to disassemble the old rack by end of business today if possible.

Cayce

__

Cayce C. Will

IT Architect

Information Technology Services & Security

Michigan Technological University

P: 906-487-1720

E: ccwill@xxxxxxx

--