First LUG Meeting

Hey everyone,

The first LUG meeting of the Fall 2011 semester will take place on Thursday September 1st at 7:00 p.m. in Rekhi 214.  The room reservation won't be confirmed until Monday or Tuesday of classes, so watch for another email if the room changes.

My hope is to start planning for our upcoming events during the semester, including Installathon and Nanocon.

I will have t-shirts for anyone who has ordered one, or who wants to buy one.  The cost is $15.00 for non-members, and $11.50 for current members.

Oh and if you know any new students who may be interested in joining, bring them along to the meeting.

Thanks,

--
Josh Knight
Undergraduate, Michigan Technological University