FIRST Team 857 Needs Moving Help

What: Inventory and packing for FIRST Team 857
Where:
	ATDC
	1402 East Sharon Ave.
	Houghton, MI

When:
	Monday, April 11th, 6:00pm-9:00pm
	Tuesday, April 12th, 6:00pm-9:00pm
	Friday, April 15th, 6:00pm-9:00pm
	Saturday, April 16th, 1:00pm-5:00pm

Who:
	ALL mentors and students for FIRST Teams 857, 2586, and 3771
	ALL Enterprise members not affiliated with a team
	ANY friends you bring willing to work
	ANYONE looking for community service

Notes:

If you have a vehicle suitable for moving boxes, equipment, and/or
robots, please email me and I will let you know when it is time to do
the final move.

If you have a laptop with reasonable battery life (2-3 hours) and
wireless access, please let me know when you are planning on bringing
it.

If you have a Google account, please let me know it and when you plan on
being here, so I can add you to the Google spreadsheet we are using to
track inventory.

Thanks much in advance for you help, and, as always, feel free to email
or call me with any questions or concerns.

--
Andrew Meyer
<agmeyer@xxxxxxx>

Computer and Electrical Engineering Undergraduate
Server Administrator, Linux/UNIX Users Group
FIRST Team 857 Lead, Robotic Systems Enterprise
SailBOT Controls Lead, Robotic Systems Enterprise
Safety Advisor, Permanent Floating Riot Club
Member, MTU Chapter IEEE