Re: T-Shirts

Hi,

I would like one large shirt with glow-in-the-dark text.

Thanks,
Beth Russart

----- "Nick Trierweiler" <nrtrierw@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok, so this is kinda late in the year. but the people at Superior Graphics say they can have them done well before the semester is officially over. The design will be the same as last year, and the colors you have to choose from are glow in the dark, and lime green (color for the text, the shirt itself will be black). Reply to this email, with your color/size/quantity of shirt. Please do so ASAP, so we can get this order out.

Thanks,

---