LUG Dues

As another reminder, dues are being collected for LUG. There are still some members who have yet to pay, so if you haven't done so please bring $5.00 to the next meeting.  If you can't make it to the meeting, PM me on IRC (Thirtysixway) or send me an email and we can arrange something.

Remember that according to our constitution, paying dues is one of the requirements in order to be officially recognized as a member of the Linux/UNIX Users Group at Michigan Tech.

If you have any questions about whether I've collected from you or to arrange a time outside of the meeting to pay your dues, just find me on IRC or email me.

If you already paid, you can obviously ignore this message.

Thanks

--
Josh Knight
1st Year Undergraduate Student