Student Organization Meeting

Hi,

I just got a note explaining my responsibilities as the LUG adviser.

The only thing of note was:

It is important to note that at least one person from Linux/Unix Users
Group must be present to represent their organization at the MANDATORY
Student Organization Meeting held on Tuesday, August 31, in Fisher 139.
We would appreciate your assistance in communicating the importance of
attending this meeting to your student organization.  Please note the
specific times:

SBG (Special Budgetary Groups) & Greek Organizations at 5:00PM

Alphabetically by Organization Name: A-L at 6:30PM

Alphabetically by Organization Name: M-Z at 8:00PM

Multiple officer attendance at the Student Organization Meeting is
recommended due to training on the Involvement Link database.  It is
also important to note that there is no option for re-scheduling;
failure to attend this meeting will result in your student organization
not being registered for 2010-2011.

Phil