Re: An Idea

I appreciate all you guy's input on this. You helped me make up my mind on whether or not I would go through with this. I'm just not going to try and build it. Creating a new distro is hard enough as it is without dealing with MTU's own guidelines. Like I said it was only an idea and I didn't mind exploring the possibility. Seems to me it's possible but not probable. Thanks for all the input.

Gabe "Nate" Delgado - PikaSonic
Computer Science Student at Michigan Tech
Member of the MTU Linux User Group
P: (231) 794-1889 | EP: SonicHedgehog1@xxxxxxxxx | ES: gjdelgad@xxxxxxx

My profiles: GoogleTwitterYouTubeBlogger
Wave/IM me: Google Wave/SonicHedgehog1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx AIM/PikaSonic23
Signature powered by WiseStamp