Information about events

Hello All,

A few things to tell you about LUG and events.... We have both dates for the Fall/Spring Install-a-thons for the room we wanted to that's always exciting. And the information presentation "Learning Linux" for the orientation week will be on August 24th at 10am. So anyone that is involved in that, we should plan a little bit and get something together for that, I know that it is still a little ways away, it doesn't hurt to think about it.

Thank you all and I hope you are having a great summer break,

Raven Rebb

Computer Science Major
Michigan Technological University
Linux Users Group -Treasurer
Women in Computer Science -Webmaster

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." ~Albert Einstein