Re: physics remote thingies

On 07/04/2010 03:17 PM, Jon DeVree wrote:
On Sun, Jul 04, 2010 at 15:08:58 -0400, Derek LaHousse wrote:
Is that the iPRS like when we had physics, or the newer ones?

Dunno, I never had to use one at all.

And yes, it's easy to build.  The more difficult part is knowing what the system data formats are.

Thats why you build your own IR receiver too (and borrow someone's
physics thingie)

They use an RF system now, no more easy IR spamming.

I have cracked my i-clicker open, though, and there isn't much inside, the largest thing being an atmel micro. I actually might pull it apart again in the near future and poke at its fiddly bits, though.