Linux Problems

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Wright <kdwright@xxxxxxx> -----

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:31:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: Kevin Wright <kdwright@xxxxxxx>
To: garmat@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux Problems

Hey, I'm a tech student who's having a few problems with linux on my computer.  I was wondering if there was anyone who is up here for the summer who could possibly help me out.  It's actually more hard disk related.  It's detecting bad sectors and it won't mount my filesystem.  I'm hoping to be able to still recover a couple things that I have on there before having to either reformat or buy a new hard drive.  Any help you can direct me towards would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin D. Wright
Michigan Technological University
Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate
LCpl United States Marine Corps Reserves

(906)281-0523
1301 Ruby Ave
Houghton, MI 49931

----- End forwarded message -----